2010年8月26日星期四

First English Blog

This is my first English blog in my life... Sorry for using simple English due to my poor English language standard. Oh my God... This week is the worst week that i haven't had before... First is about the accident that happen at Elite Highway and I'm the driver... Driving speed exceed 120km/h and the car total lost after the collision with divider... additional 4 twist on the highway and stop in the middle of highway... The fact is that... nothing happened on me! Haha... I'm glad that I'm still alive... thanks god... My parents say this is a miracle... and considered as reborn... after the accident... i went to barber shop to have a haircut... Older people say by doing this will change my luck. (I don't believe in such thing but in order to let parents feel good, i do cut my hair become very short.. sad...) The time I'm twisting in the car, I feel so regret that I haven't do many things in my life... "I cant die right here!" That's what I'm thinking... at that moment. I make my first confession through sms after that... even though she rejected me, but I'll be her protector... with my own great will! I think the reason for her to reject me is that I had cheated her for a long time... in order to fulfill all the doubts in my mind. Now I'm open minded to love stuff... I'm still able to promise her many things right now but I can't guarantee anything will happen tomorrow that will change my mind... At least, now my heart is be with her... I'll learn to let go if she really ask me to do so... "before that, just let me be your angel... I will be the one who stay besides you when you need someone to talk to... Just promise me... Don't stay far away from me! I'm not one of the strangers that always pass by you in the campus... At least treat me as a FRIEND... OK?" Warm air flow through each cell on my body... Hmm... not bad... not bad... at least I'm feel better after wrote this Blog... :)

没有评论:

发表评论